When you have a problem or need help using technology software or equipment, contact the Technology Interns in room 133 Erickson Hall. The Technical Interns are on duty from 8am-8pm Monday through Thursday and from 8am-5pm on Friday. They will help answer your questions or direct you to the proper support resource. You can also reach the technical interns by phone at 355-TIES (8437) or email at email@example.com
If you are College of Education faculty or staff and are having a problem with your office computer (including use of software on your office computer), please contact Dave Dai for PC problems (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Charlie Ruggiero for Apple support (email@example.com).
Below is an outline of the services provided by the Center for Teaching and Technology to support teaching with technology at the College:
Technology Programs and Workshops
• Technology focused Workshops (ANGEL, Classroom Equipment, etc.)
• Custom-Designed Workshops focused on using technology to enhance teaching and learning
• Q&A sessions on using the technology provided in Erickson Hall classrooms
• Individual consulting sessions on uses of technology in teaching and research. Please call the center to set up a consulting appointment
Equipment and Software
• The center has a variety of equipment available for faculty, graduate students and undergraduate students to check out. Some equipment available for checkout: Projectors, Digital Cameras, Digital Camcorders, Tripods, Flip Video cameras, iClickers and Digital Voice Recorders. Please click here more complete list of equipment.
• In room 133 Erickson Hall, we maintain a technology demonstration lab where faculty and graduate students can use high-end equipment and software for video editing, creation of instructional materials and web accessibility.
• In the event you are experiencing a technology problem while teaching, the Technology Interns are available to provide help. Please call or come to their office in room 133 Erickson to get help.
To suggest a workshop title, request instructional support, or request other help from the center that is not listed, please call or email Terri Gustafson at 432-4329 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Echo360 Classroom Capture
Select rooms in Erickson Hall offer lecture capture. This technology gives instructors the capability of recording lecture for future playback by students. This technology is can also be used for special presentations. Video, audio, and presentation materials (laptop or document camera) are captured real-time. Email notification and RSS feeds of completed files are available. Finished recordings are viewable in any Flash enabled browser.
The rooms with this technology are: 133D, 133E, 133F, 113, 128, and 130. Please see this PDF for an example of each available end format.
- CTT Staff: Assisting and researching the integration of technology in teacher education.
- TIES: Undergraduate students who serve as a technical support resource to the faculty and students of the College Of Education.